Saturday, March 8, 2008

Week 1--March 3 to March 7th

This is my first official reflective post. I taught a lesson on multiple intelligences and learning styles to the class I am experimenting with on Friday the 7th. Not much has happened yet. I had the students complete the surveys for both M.I. and Learning Styles. I still need to compile the data and post it. Earlier, I had given my students a pre-survey of their knowledge of the theories and their confidence in their learning abilities. Surprisingly, students had heard of the theories, but not many were very confident about what it meant. I'll post the data for that survey soon too. Nonetheless, the lesson seemed to go well. Some students did not agree with their results and it will be interesting to see how it affects their decisions in the future. That's it for this post. More to come in the near future.

Listen to this article

Listen to this article

No comments: